Friday 15 March 2013

Home





This site was first put together in 2000 and I did so to try to help people find a natural way to go with their horses. When I started down a natural path with my horses there was little information on going bitless or barefoot, training using Natural Horsemanship methods, clicker training or general things like how horses feet work, how they survive without rugs and what feeds are more natural for them.

In my quest to find out more about the horses in my care I found it was hard to find things but what I did find was of great assistance to me. SO, I thought it would be good to put all this in a website so that others starting out on their own natural journey's could benefit from what I have learned .

I hope it helps all those that visit and that it inspires people to search for more natural horse care and that the horses in your care have happy, natural lives. If I help just one persons horse then this website has worked and I'm happy ;)